I am happy to be serving the birth community in the Twin Cities with kindness, compassion, and love.
A doula provides constant emotional, physical, and informational support to a birthing person and their family before, during, and after birth. A doula helps to educate and empower a birthing person so they make the choices that are right for their body, baby, and family.
Birth Doula Services:
- 1-2 prenatal meetings to discuss birth preferences, hopes, and questions
- A workbook to help families prepare for their baby
- 24/7 phone and e-mail support
- Dedicated emotional, physical, and informational support during labor to provide comfort, encouragement, and empowerment
- Assistance with preparing for and support during a planned or unplanned cesarean birth
- Support immediately after birth to ensure you are comfortable, nourished, and on your way to initiate baby’s first feeding
- 1-2 postpartum visits to check in with you about the birth, your recovery, breastfeeding/bottle feeding questions and newborn care